At YogaTonic UK, we want to share the benefits of yoga with our students, be it by offering live classes at our yoga studio in Cookham, providing streamed online yoga classes or sharing our yoga videos online. We also offer specialist yoga packages for people that want to use yoga poses for specific objectives in mind such as building ski fitness, running fitness, back strength to people starting out in yoga with a yoga for beginners package.
Online yoga classes give you the chance to continue your yoga practice at home; potentially saving both time and money. Our selection of yoga classes gives you the opportunity to fit in a yoga practice based on how you feel, how much time you have and the type of yoga you want to do.
It gives you choice.
With this in mind, there is a selection of yoga classes for you to choose from.
Get access to unlimited videos (over 400 videos!)
£10 per month – 14 days free
Live streaming classes plus unlimited videos
£25 per month – 14 days free
For both the Videos and Premium membership, you can enjoy the following benefits
- Unlimited access to over 300 filmed classes
- No long term commitment – cancel anytime (auto-charges monthly so cancel via My Account page)
- Enjoy access to partner offers and discounts including WeDoYoga clothing, Selkie clothing, Sit-stand.com, and Claire’s Amazeballs, Active Silver, Spirit and Grace Style, and Moneyrow Beans
Find out more about our online yoga classes here.
Premium Membership additional benefits
The Premium Subscriptions give you access to the classes available in the videos only but in addition has access to:
- Several morning and evening live streaming yoga classes including: Vinyasa flow (both gentle and strength classes) and Yin yoga.
- Specialist packages (each individual package is valued between £19 and £39)
Local Yoga Classes – online dropins welcome!
Our yoga studio is based in Cookham and provides a personalised option for those looking for yoga near Maidenhead. We (Tim and Shannon) lead the face-to-face classes throughout the week, whilst also streaming for our yoga online subscribers.
One of the aspects we enjoy most about teaching is getting to know our students and seeing them develop their practice, be it vinyasa flow, power yoga or yin yoga.
Whichever style of class you join, you will be introduced to the full range of yoga poses, whilst being given appropriate modifications. Our yoga classes are open and are an ideal starting point for beginners. The classes are primarily based around the concept of fitness yoga, with classes offering dynamic yoga sequences and yoga poses. Perhaps it is our focus on strength and power yoga that has meant that our classes are mixed encouraging men to join our classes.
Many of our students use their yoga practice to complement other sporting interests. Our focus on yoga ski fitness has been popular in the run up to winter, whilst many of our students are keen runners, cyclists, swimmers.
Weekly Yoga Classes – face to face schedule
When the weather is good, we are fortunate to be able to offer local yoga classes for those looking for yoga classes near Cookham, Marlow, Maidenhead, High Wycombe and Windsor outside on our deck. It’s been great to welcome back yoga students to our vinyasa flow and yin yoga classes.
Due to existing social distancing restrictions, yoga classes are limited to 6 people. If there is a light rain we will run the classes under gazebos. All mats are cleaned before each class. We encourage people to bring your own yoga mats.
Yoga Class Pricing
- £10 per yoga class as a drop in
- £8 per yoga class when you book a class pass (£40 for 8 classes)
To book a class click here or below:
We look forward to meeting you in person to join one of our classes
- For monthly members, please log in here for unlimited classes! Video system is different than one-off live classes.
- For those booking one off classes, you can purchase a class through our separate booking system, accessed by the section below. *Instructions for Zoom link will be in your “Bookwhen” booking confirmation email*