Life is busy and it can sometimes feel hard to fit it all in. Fitting in a regular yoga practice needn’t be stressful with our library of over 300 yoga video classes – available whenever.
Our online yoga classes have allowed us to create specific programmes for you to enjoy based on your needs, experience and interests. With unlimited access, the online yoga videos can be watched in your own time and repeated as often as you like.
We are constantly adding new classes to our video library so you certainly shouldn’t be lost for new classes to do.
Practicing your yoga at home lets you fit in your vinyasa or yin yoga at a time that works for you (or when there are fewer distractions).
We’ve made finding a class easy – you can search by style of yoga and duration of the class. You’ll also be able to decide if you want Tim or Shannon to lead the class. (You can always stop and find another class if it’s not quite doing it for you).
Benefits of Yoga Videos
You get to choose the length and type of yoga class you want to do, as well as the area of the body you want to focus on.
Getting our youngsters into good habits early is equally important, so we have created an online yoga for children programme featuring both Shannon and Max.
- Enjoy the privacy doing yoga at home
- Become familiar with our styles of teaching
- Replay yoga classes you particularly enjoy or find challenging
- Vary the length of classes from 5 – 60 minutes
- Yoga poses for beginners are introduced in our shorter videos
- Enjoy different types of vinyasa flow and yin yoga
- Come as you are – no one’s watching!
- Benefit from an affordable and flexible yoga option
Get access to unlimited videos (over 300 videos!)
£10 per month
Online Yoga Video Membership Includes
- Unlimited access to all of the filmed classes
- Vinyasa flow strength yoga – 30, 45, 60 minutes
- Vinyasa gentle yoga – 30, 45, 60 minutes
- Yin yoga – 60 minutes
- Yoga stretches – under 15 minutes
- Yoga for children – 30 minute classes
- HIIT workout sessions with Tim – 30 minutes
Videos Membership Benefits Include
- One subscription per household
- No long term commitment required; you can cancel any time.
- Regular email updates / newsletters
- A selection of discounts from our friends and partners; WeDoYoga clothing, Sit-stand.com, Claire’s Amazeballs, Selkie, Active Silver, Moneyrow Beans, House of Bluebell, Spirit and Grace Style
Staff wellbeing is important. Balancing work with family commitments can mean that both physical and mental health may not be prioritized.
Offering corporate yoga classes can support colleagues to keep physically active, whilst also supporting their mental health. Providing access to online yoga videos gives them the opportunity to fit in HIIT workout at home or to follow any of our filmed yoga classes.
With over 300 HIIT workout and yoga online classes to choose from they will be able to find a class that meets their needs – if they are looking for basic yoga poses, yoga poses for beginners to more challenging fitness yoga or power yoga classes there is plenty of choice.
Whether you are a business, school, association or charity contact us to find out how we can support the wellbeing at work of your colleagues and their families.