Live yoga classes online
Streaming our classes online lets us share our yoga practice with our students wherever they are (or we are) in the world so that they can reap the wide range of health benefits that regular yoga practice provides.
Our students have found that practicing their yoga at home has added to their convenience; all they need to do is find space in their living room and roll out the mat to join our online classes. It feels good establishing a regular practice into our daily and weekly responsibilities; and with a wide range of class times we believe we are enabling our students to do this.
We both share the teaching responsibilities so you can enjoy our different styles of teaching.
Having completed our 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2016, recognised by Yoga Alliance, one of the enjoyable elements of being a yoga instructor of vinyasa flow and yin yoga is that we are able to mix our classes up – focusing on different styles of yoga, yoga poses and yoga stretches each class. We have continued attending teacher training courses to add to our knowledge and understanding. You can find out more in our bios.
Online yoga Premium membership
Live streaming classes plus unlimited videos
£25 per month
Click button below for 14 days free
Our Premium Membership subscription gives you all the choice you need to practice yoga at home with unlimited access to live yoga classes and yoga videos. Our specialist yoga courses include the programmes listed below.
- Weekly live vinyasa flow and yin classes
- Yoga for runners programme
- Over 400 yoga videos online
- Yoga videos range from 5 – 60 minutes
- Classes are open to all fitness levels
- Ski fitness yoga programme
- Yoga for children collection
- Yoga for beginners programme
- 30 day “kick start” challenge programme
- HIIT sessions for full body workouts
- New classes added regularly
- Search for your yoga class by time or focus area
As part of our membership offer, you will also have the following benefits
- One subscription per household, multiple people
- Personalised experience: Introductory 20 minute session with Tim or Shannon. This can be a video call. We can discuss your fitness goals or we can explain any yoga poses such as sun salutations for example. Your choice.
- Access to a selection of discounts from our friends and partners; WeDoYoga clothing, Sit-stand.com, Claire’s Amazeballs, Selkie, Active Silver, Moneyrow Beans, House of Bluebelle, Spirit and Grace Style
- No long term commitment required; you can cancel any time.
- Regular email updates / newsletters
We are a small family-run business who want to keep people active and strong, inside and out. We love yoga and outdoors and are normal people. There are bigger, glitzier apps you can use, but it won’t be as personal as YogaTonic UK.
- For monthly members, please log in here for unlimited classes! Video system is different than one-off live classes.
- For those booking one off classes, you can purchase a class through our separate booking system, accessed here. *Instructions for Zoom link will be in your “Bookwhen” booking confirmation email*
Current Live Streaming Schedule
Free online yoga classes
Not sure if you want to take up a monthly subscription just yet?
Why not try a selection of our free yoga video classes? CLICK HERE to view all free online yoga classes! We now have over 400 yoga videos, so if the live classes don’t fit your schedule you can always watch one of our recorded classes. Examples of our online videos here.
If following our yoga videos works for you – then it may be worth considering our Videos Only Membership subscription – see below.
Vinyasa flow, strength (30 mins)
Yoga for children (30 mins)
HIIT workout (30 mins)
Vinyasa wake up sequence (7 mins)
Ski fitness HIIT Workout – (5 mins)
Vinyasa flow yoga (60 mins)
Videos only membership
Access to over 400 vinyasa flow, yin yoga, kids yoga and HIIT videos
£10 per month
With colleagues increasingly working from home or remotely, offering yoga online has proved popular with a number of our existing local clients. Rather than offering classes only to those that live locally, they have been able to share with colleagues around the country and internationally.
Providing live online yoga classes can encourage colleagues to start yoga as part of their home yoga practice whilst supporting any existing staff wellbeing initiatives.
Find out more about corporate yoga today.