Shannon and I like to keep active. Keeping active was initially based around a variety of sports such as triathlon, running, skiing, sailing and more recently swimrun. Unsurprisingly, our teaching gravitates towards a style of fitness yoga.
But it’s not just about the sport or our yoga classes. When we met doing triathlon; our participation sports and teaching yoga remain an important way of making and maintaining friendships. Along the way we have met some really interesting and positive people.
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Provide active recovery from a workout
- Minimise stiffness and soreness
- Strengthen core
- Enhance the efficiency of the body when moving
- Improve the body’s range of movement
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Maintain concentration and focus for longer
- Prioritise the importance of breathing
Whether you are training for a specific event or race, we hope our yoga sequences and programmes will help both your training and completion of the event remain injury free.
Online HIIT workout videos
Undoubtedly yoga classes can help you keep fit.
Tim has recorded over 30 thirty minute HIIT training sessions for you to build cardiovascular fitness, stamina and endurance.