We offer the following yoga classes at our home studio in Cookham:
- Sports yoga (strength and stretching): Our primary focus in these classes are on the key muscle groups that connect to the core, and are fundamental in maintaining strength and balance to keep injury free
- Vinyasa Flow (strength): This class is based on Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga. It is a dynamic class with sun salutations and poses aimed at strengthening the core. It’s called Flow because poses aligned with the breath and a single point to focus your gaze. Combining physical movement, breath and gaze will help students focus the mind.
- Power yoga: This is a strength based Vinyasa Flow class. Sun salutations have physically challenging variations added in. We include plenty of press ups, planks and tough balance poses.
- SkiFit yoga: This is a seasonal class that focuses on strengthening the muscles used in skiing and snowboarding; primarily the glutes, quads and core. After a block of these classes, you will feel stronger on the slopes with an enhanced sense of balance.
We also offer the following:
- Private 1-to-1 classes (tailored sessions to deliver individual results e.g. integrating yoga into triathlon training -or- reducing lower back pain)
- Corporate yoga classes (arranged at company location) or at the Cookham studio if space is limited at the office
- Pre-arranged group classes for those with a specific goal in mind (e.g. Berkshire Tri Squad (BTS) post-run yoga)
Tim also offers several HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) classes throughout the week.
For the early risers classes start at 7am on Monday’s and Wednesdays and last for 45 minutes.
Thursday morning classes at 915am are an hour long and for ladies only.
Please contact contact us if you have any questions regarding any of the classes featured on the schedule.
- Block book multiple sessions in advance: £8 per class.
- Drop ins and pay on day are £10 per class.
- Private sessions are from £40 per hour (additional costs added for travel and/or additional people)