Join our LIVE yoga and fitness classes!
Streaming our yoga classes online lets us share our yoga practice with our students wherever they are (or we are) in the world.
Our students have found that practicing their yoga at home has added to their convenience; all they need to do is find a quiet space and roll out the mat.
We both share the teaching responsibilities so you can enjoy our different styles of teaching. As Registered Yoga Teachers, 200 hours, one of the enjoyable elements of teaching vinyasa flow and yin yoga is that we are able to mix our classes up – focusing on different yoga poses and yoga stretches each class.
Online yoga Premium membership
Live streaming classes plus unlimited videos
£25 per month
Click button below for 14 days free
Our Premium Membership subscription gives you all the choice you need to practice yoga at home with unlimited access to both our live classes and our recorded yoga courses
As part of our membership offer, you will also have the following benefits
- One subscription per household, multiple people
- Personalised experience: Introductory 20 minute session with Tim or Shannon. This can be a video call. We can discuss your fitness goals or we can explain any yoga poses. Your choice.
- Access to a selection of discounts from our friends and partners; WeDoYoga clothing, Sit-stand.com, Claire’s Amazeballs, Selkie, Active Silver, Moneyrow Beans, House of Bluebelle, Spirit and Grace Style
- No long term commitment required; you can cancel any time.
- Regular email updates / newsletters
We are a small family-run business who want to keep people active and strong, inside and out. We love yoga and outdoors and are normal people. There are bigger, glitzier apps you can use, but it won’t be as personal as YogaTonic UK.